December 19, 2019 - Today, we published progress updates for both Cross-Agency Priority (CAP) Goals and Agency Priority Goals (APGs) for the fourth quarter of FY 2019. These updates highlight recent milestones and accomplishments as well as related initiatives that support progress towards a more modern and effective government.
As the FYs 2018-2019 APGs come to an end, agencies reflected not only on accomplishments made within the past quarter, but also on the goal’s overall performance across two years. Agencies are currently undertaking planning efforts in support of a new round of goal setting for the FYs 2020-2021 APG cycle. Concurrent with the release of the President’s 2021 Budget, agencies will be announcing new APGs on Performance.gov that reflect the performance commitments to be achieved throughout the next two years in priority policy and management areas.
We’ve also added additional features to Performance.gov, including:
NEW: CAP Goal KPIs - Several CAP Goals now have interactive data dashboards to show progress made on their Key Performance Indicators. These dashboards were created in an effort to report progress in a way that can be easily tracked by the public.
NEW: Key Partners Page - We launched a Key Partners page to list the programs and communities we use to engage agency leaders, grow talent, and support agencies’ efforts to deliver a smarter, leaner, and more effective government.
How to Find the Action Plans & Progress Reports
To view APG updates:
- Click on “Agencies” on the menu at the top of the page
- Click on the name of the agency that you’d like to view
- Select the title of the APG from the menu on the left side of the page
- Find the December 2019 Action Plan under “Goal Action Plans & Progress Updates”
To view CAP Goal updates:
- Click on “Management Priorities” on the menu at the top of the page
- Select the goal you’d like to view
- Under “Download the latest action plan and progress update,” click “download”