Quarterly Data Collections for the CX CAP Goal
- OMB Circular A-11, Section 280
- 21st Century Integrated Digital Experience Act (IDEA)
HISP Agencies are to report CX data each quarter. Q1:Oct 1. Q2: Jan 1. Q3: April 1. Q4: July 1.
Data is due within 30 days after the end of each fiscal quarter.
Workflow for Data Submission, Summarization, and Publishing
Each HISP agency is responsible for reporting CX data on a quarterly basis, and this section outlines both the lifecycle of feedback data and the order of operations of how we process the data.
- Each agency collects customer feedback on an ongoing basis.
- Each agency summarizes the latest quarter of feedback response data in a spreadsheet template.
- Each agency submits the CX data via spreadsheet to the Federal CX Community page on OMB MAX.
- The Feedback Analytics team collects the data that HISP agencies submit to OMB Max.
- The team reviews the data and corresponds with an agency, if necessary.
- The team re-enters the data into the HISP 2020 Data Review spreadsheet for further analysis and calculations.
- .csv files are generated from the summary spreadsheet.
- The team posts the .csv files, which include: 1. each agencies CX data and 2. summarized data to https://performance.gov/cx.
When the data is posted on https://performance.gov/cx, each HISP receives quarterly indicators for their data submitted. This is how those indicators are determined:
Red = no data submitted
Yellow = data submitted, but not fully in-line with A-11 Section 280 Guidance
Green = data submitted, in-line with A-11 Section 280 Guidance