|Goal Leader: Bruce Jones, Deputy Director, Telehealth Services|
Goal Statement: Improve Veterans' access to quality healthcare using digital care delivery methods. By Sept 30, 2021, the Department of Veterans Affairs will:
- Ensure minimum 95% (compared to FY2019 baseline of 63%, 62%, and 0% respectively) or more VHA outpatient Primary Care and Mental Health providers and 50% or more VHA outpatient Ambulatory/Specialty Care providers have provided care to Veterans using VA Video Connect;
- Ensure 18% (compared to FY2019 baseline of 14%) of the Veterans who received care in VA in FY2019, either through an outpatient encounter or and admission, will have received at least one Secure Message from the VA;
- Achieve a 25% increase from the FY2019 baseline of 5,009 unique patients enrolled in VA’s text messaging app;
- Demonstrate a 50% increase in the use of dedicated medical advice and enhanced triage support from Clinical Contact Centers (CCC) assisted by Licensed Independent Providers (LIPs) to achieve clinically meaningful first contact resolution as compared to FY2020 baseline;
- Ensure at least 1% of the total incoming CCC Registered Nurse (RN) patient contacts dealing with acute episodic health concerns will include care from LIPs using virtual care modalities (telephone or video); and
- Ensure all LIPs supporting CCC will have completed at least one VA Video Connect encounter by the end of FY 2021.
Goal Action Plans & Progress UpdatesComing soon.