Overall, the team spoke with 200 people through interviews as well as site visits to military installations.
How might we provide a transparent transition process that focuses on the future success of the transitioning Service member?
How might we help transitioning Service members approach social reintegration in a genuine and dedicated way before and after separation?
How might we provide equitable, relevant, and high-quality individualized guidance and clear instructions available throughout the transition process?
How might we consider opportunities to improve existing military resources that ease the Service members’ reintegration post-separation?
Teams are currently working on identifying and scoping projects to move into the design phase. Please check back on this page in the coming months for updates.
- Project Charter
- Project One-Sheet
- Customer Journey Map & Stories
- Information collection approved under OMB Control #2900-0876
- Life Experience Initiative Summary
- Executive Order 14058
- President’s Management Agenda
- General Services Administration
- Department of Labor
- Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Office of Management and Budget
- Department of Education
- Department of Defense
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Office of Personnel Management
- Small Business Administration