Come celebrate #GovPossible and Public Service Recognition Week (PSRW) with the Performance.gov team, along with the Office of Management and Budget and the Office of Personnel Management, now through Friday, May 13!
Join us in recognizing all the public servants in your life who make the ordinary and extraordinary #GovPossible through our social media campaign.
How You Can Participate
- Share your appreciation using the #GovPossible hashtag! Use our comprehensive #GovPossible toolkit to craft your own content and post on your social media. This toolkit includes:
- Easy, simple templates for social media,
- Sample script language to help you share,
- Guidelines and best practices to create short thank you videos,
- and more!
- Hear stories of public servants across government! Stay tuned for all types of highlights, including:
- Social media features on Performance.gov’s Twitter & LinkedIn,
- Videos from agencies’ leadership recognizing the hard work of their employees,
- Blog posts taking a deeper dive into the people behind great work happening across government, and
- Short quotes on our People of Public Service gallery from public servants about their work.
- Follow the #GovPossible hashtag on Twitter to catch what your fellow public servants are sharing for PSRW & #GovPossible!
Any questions? Reach out to the Performance.gov team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to celebrate with you!