On December 13, 2022, the Performance.gov and PMA teams hosted a virtual webinar celebrating and reflecting on one-year of implementing the Biden-Harris President’s Management Agenda (PMA). This event brought together leaders and changemakers from across Government to discuss the first year of PMA implementation, with speakers bringing concrete examples of progress made by their teams and agencies.
In case you missed it, you can watch a full video of the event, complete with closed captioning below:
The event kicked off with opening remarks from Jason Miller, Deputy Director for Management at the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), after which he moderated a discussion with two Priority Area Leads - Kiran Ahuja, Director of the Office of Personnel Management (OPM), and Donald Remy, Deputy Secretary of the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Following the first discussion, Cristin Dorgelo, Senior Advisor for Management at OMB, hosted a lightning discussion round with five subject matter experts who work daily to implement the vision of the PMA:
- Colleen Heller-Stein, Director of the Office of Human Resources and Deputy Chief Human Capital Officer, Department of the Treasury
- Catherine Manfre, Strategy and Transformation Advisor, Office of Personnel Management
- Michael Wilkening, Senior Advisor for Delivery, Department of Health and Human Services
- Polly Hall, Senior Advisor to the Chief Procurement Officer, Department of Homeland Security
- Dale Bell, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Grants and Assistant Secretary for Financial Resources, Department of Health and Human Services