On March 28, the Performance.gov team hosted a webinar featuring federal customer experience (CX) changemakers from across government. Opened by a keynote address from Loren DeJonge Schulman, Associate Director of Performance and Personnel Management at the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), the event focused on the nine CX projects that aim to address pain points learned about through human-centered design research.
In case you missed it, you can watch a full video of the event, complete with closed captioning below:
Alongside Schulman, featured speakers included:
- Amira Boland, Federal Customer Experience Lead at OMB
- Maya Mechenbier, Project Manager at the U.S. Digital Service (USDS), Project Lead for the Having a child and early childhood life experience
- Michael Windle, Program Analyst at the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), leader of discovery stage work for the Recovering from a natural disaster life experience
- Alicia Rouault, Digital Services Expert in Product at USDS, team lead on the Facing a financial shock life experience
- Sarah Esty, Senior Advisor for Technology and Delivery At HHS, project leader for the State Benefits Accelerator
We invite you to follow along with us on Performance.gov, which will be updated quarterly with progress on agency and PMA priorities and strategies. For further information, we encourage you to follow our Twitter and LinkedIn, and to subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates in your inbox.